What We Do
Information Retrieval and Extraction have wide ranging applications, from analyzing social media content and summarizing sports activities to other, more commercial applications like automation of customer service chats and search engines.We use our knowledge of the domain to solve this newly emerging problem of shortlisting candidates for a job. We provide the following functionalities:
- Extract important personal as well as professional details from the candidate resumes, presenting a more structured view of the provided information.
- We accept a ‘job description’, and then scan through the index of all the candidate resumes to dig out the 10 best candidates for the job.
- Besides, we also accept a resume, and present other resumes most similar to the given one. This helps if you know exactly what kind of person you need for the job.
- Moreover, we support ‘field queries’, whereby you may narrow down your search to incorporate specific details.
- Information Retrieval and Extraction
- Major Project
- Resume Shortlisting
- Semantic Search